Buy Trove Flux and other items, and get them delivered in minutes 24/7. We have plenty of cheap Trove Flux on stock for sale. Choose from over 100 payment methods worldwide, including Paypal, Bitcoin and by Phone.
Yes, RPGStash.com is a legit, well-recognized, and steadily growing company that started in 2004 as D2 Store (legacy version). Since then, we have consistently met the needs of our 200.000+ customers. But, of course, our business would not exist without the exceptional care taken in our delivery and product safety. To prove it, we have fully transparent third-party review ratings on Trustpilot and security certificates from TrustedSite. You can read more about the history of RPGStash in this blog post. And be sure to check out the Assurance page to learn more about our impeccable reputation.
Lets answer this important question in 3 parts.
About your data security. Here at RPGStash, our priority is to ensure that our customer's personal and transaction data are safe and that privacy is respected. Therefore, we have applied several procedures to fight online fraud and protect customers. Furthermore, we are a European registered company complying with all local and global policies.
About in-game transfers and services. At RPGStash, we have taken all necessary steps to ensure order handling is protected. Our customer's data will never be abused or revealed externally. While there are game development companies that do not allow in-game trades we successfully avoid the risks by utilizing various methods/tricks for each game. That said, you can be sure there are no bots or spamming practices. Our 200.000+ customers aren't mistaken; with almost 20 years in business, we are still here and growing every day. Read our story here.
About the post service. At RPGStash, we run several internal screening stages to ensure our customers are satisfied. In addition, we have the independent review service of TrustPilot which gathers feedback from our customers. Naturally, we respect and appreciate every review (even the unhappy ones), as our goal is to improve continuously. Customers also have the option to contact the RPGStash manager directly through our contact form should they require immediate attention.
1. Select the correct platform in our Trove Store.
2. Place an order on the website and pay with your preferred payment method.
3. After approval, your order status will be changed to Ready for Delivery. We will notify you via email about your order status, so keep an eye on your email inbox, including your spam folder.
Delivery in Trove is straightforward and safe! We deliver Flux via in-game marketplace.
1.List a cheap item in the marketplace to cover the cost of your Flux order.
2.Please send us the correct item name and price during check out.
3.We will buy the item from you and you will get the Flux.
Unlike other Trove shops, we deliver most of the orders within several minutes, but in some cases, it may take longer for the following reasons like:
- Trove servers are overloaded
Good news: 99.99% of our orders are delivered within 30-60 mins (on rare occasions, up to 12 hours).
We deliver Trove Flux on PC platform.
We do not offer price matching at the moment. Our focus is to provide a high-quality service for our customers who value delivery speed and security. You will find a long wait time for delivery when you order from a cheaper shop. Sometimes an eternity. You may also end up with your game account banned or have purchased goods retracted.
Here at RPGStash, we put lots of continuous effort into keeping ourselves and our customers secure and well stocked. This adds to the price tag, but it's worth every cent to order from us if you are serious about gaming.
1. Please ensure the following is correct: card number, name, and any security information required during checkout (including 3DS* secure).
*3DS or 3D-Secure is the secure protocol designed to ensure enhanced security and strong authentication for customers using debit and credit cards online.
If you do not know your 3D-Secure passcode or password and you are not given the option to enroll online via the bank’s pop-up screen, then you will need to contact your bank.
2. Try another card processor at checkout. We highly recommend PayPal as they have a 95% success rate compared to other card payment methods.
3. If your bank has declined the transaction for security reasons, please contact your bank to see if they can help you resolve any issues, then try again.
In case none of the above rectify the situation, there are a couple of other possibilities to consider:.
- If you are paying by debit card, you may have reached your predefined spending limit or run out of funds. Contact your financial institution to find out.
- If you are paying as an unregistered user via a payment gateway such as PayPal, you may have also reached the spending limit for unregistered users. In that case, it is best to register and verify a PayPal account to continue making payments.
The fastest way to reach us is via live chat, which you can access from the Live Chat tab on the right-hand side of the website. You can also email [email protected].