RotMG Maxing Guide
How To Get Max Stats In Realm of the Mad God
RotMG Max Stats
In the table below you can see max stats for every Realm of the Mad God character class:
Don’t waste any time. Buy one of your max packs and get your character maxed within 30 minutes.
Level 20 Stats
At level 20 the stats for every character class will vary slightly. In the table below you can see the average stats for every class at level 20:
Level 1 Stats
Below you can see the level 1 stats for each class:
How to max your character
As long as you are leveling your character all your 8 stats will automatically increase. However, once you reach level 20 you must drink potions to increase your stats any further. There are 8 potion types, one for every stat. Mana and Life potions will increase stats by 5 points, all other potions will increase the stats by 1 point.
All potions are loot dropped by the Gods. It’s not an easy task to slay a god, and the last thing you want to do is lose your level 20 character. It is advised to run a special farming character and share obtained pots with your main character. In most cases Wizard is most effective class for pots farming.
If you don’t have time and patience for farming you can buy RotMG potions with real money directly from RPGStash.com and max your character quick and easy. We always have potions and gear for sale and even full maxing service if you want to max all your stats at once at bulk price.
Anyway, unless you already have all the potions you need, we advise you to max your stats in the following order:
Defence => Speed => Dexterity => Attack => Wisdom => Vitality => Mana => Life
- First step is to max Defense. Defense will help you to take more hits so it is very important to start maxing this stat.
- After defense you should max Speed. Moving quickly will help you to escape shots and reach potions and monsters faster.
- After speed you should be maxing Dexterity. More dexterity = more hits and more hits = more damage.
- Attack comes right after dexterity. More attack means more damage. More damage = more kills = more loot.
- Wisdom is best trained right after attack. This skill will help you to use your abilities more often because of faster mana regeneration.
- Vitality increases life regeneration and should be trained after wisdom.
- Mana is to be trained after vitality but before life. More mana means you can use your abilities for a longer stretch of time without interuption.
- Last but not least is Life which give you more life points so you can live longer, fight longer, kill more monsters and ultimately get more loot.
For more in-depth information on stats please read our “Realm of the Mad God Character Stats Guide”.
Assuming average stats at level 20, you will need the following potion quantities to max your archer stats:
Instead of wasting time on grinding potions or money on buying individual potions, simply buy one of our Archer max packs now and get your Archer maxed within 30 minutes.
The max stats for Assassin in Realm of the Mad God are:
Assuming average stats at level 20, you will need the following potion quantities to max your Assassin stats:
Instead of wasting time on grinding potions or money on buying individual potions, simply buy one of our Assassin max packs now and get your Assassin maxed within 30 minutes.
Assuming average stats at level 20, you will need the following potion quantities to max your Huntress stats:
Instead of wasting time on grinding potions or money on buying individual potions, simply buy one of our Huntress max packs now and get your Huntress maxed within 30 minutes.
Assuming average stats at level 20, you will need the following potion quantities to max your Knight’s stats:
Assuming average stats at level 20, you will need the following potion quantities to max your Mystic’s stats:
Instead of wasting time on grinding potions or money on buying individual potions, simply buy one of our Mystic max packs now and get your Mystic maxed within 30 minutes.
The max stats for Necromancer in Realm of the Mad God are:
Assuming average stats at level 20, you will need the following potion quantities to max your Necromancer’s stats:
Instead of wasting time on grinding potions or money on buying individual potions, simply buy one of our Necromancer max packs now and get your Necromancer maxed within 30 minutes.
The max stats for Ninja in Realm of the Mad God are: